This is a post with (most of) my favorite photos of our Adah Resilia. I think about her first mama every year on her birthday and wish she could see the beautiful girl Adah has grown into. Thank you, Resilia, for bringing Adah into this world.
What you should know about Adah:
- Her eyes are drop-dead gorgeous
- She can be sillier than ANY of the kids
- She is the quietest of all the kids
- She loves babies and begs me to have another about once a week
- She has a strong sense of right and wrong and wants to see justice done in the house
- She can pout like nobody's business, but she is trying so hard to curb that
- Math will never be her favorite subject, but she is delighted to see the fruit of her hard work when she is diligent
- She doesn't like to kiss anybody on the lips, so she doesn't think she's ever going to get married :)
- Her theme song is "I'm a Survivor"
- She is growing in the knowledge of the Lord and she is interested in the things of the Lord
- She is forgetful, which she gets from me :)
- She is loving and she is loved
Thank you, Lord, for Adah!! Happy Birthday, Adah Tomata!

Sunday, November 13, 2011
Celebrating Adah Resilia
Posted by Casey at 5:54 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)














2 comments:
the happiest of birthdays to our very dear and wonderful ADAH! opa and oma love you just the way you are, we love you no matter what, and we love you forever.
Ok, I got all choked up looking at the girls' birthday posts. I really miss you guys. I need Adah to hold my baby before we go! :(
Post a Comment