One of the reasons I've been absent from the blog has been our busy fall soccer season. Five of the kids decided to play, and Daniel coached two of the teams. We have had such a good time cheering them on on Saturdays and seeing how much the teams improved in teamwork and skill. Adah, Abigail, and Jackson had a tough season with only one win, but they gave it their best. Jackson was the goalie, and he really put his body on the line to get those shots. Shiloh's team went on to win the championship game, and she continues to love her new sport. Nathaniel's team - the Green Gators - won all of their games, and he scored six goals in one game. Daniel refers to Nathaniel's level of play as "mob ball," since all the kids do is run around as a group following the ball. :) Here are some shots from the season. I have a separate post with some videos, if the videos decide to cooperate with me. :) Even though Shiloh scored many goals throughout the season, I didn't get one video of her. I was too busy yelling. I managed to catch a goal from Adah and a goal from Abigail, though.
Monday, November 07, 2011
All Things Soccer
Posted by Casey at 9:03 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment