BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Monday, November 09, 2009

Out of Town

So Daniel, Shiloh, and Cora are out of town this week on Daniel's annual hunting trip. That means I get to catch up on various projects, and this is one of them. :)

Check back later today (or this evening) for lots of pictures. I have finally gotten through the summer photos. :)

Here's yet another Abigail story. The other kids are funny, too - I promise. Abigail is just more bizarre-funny.

I was reading from 2 Kings about Hezekiah during family worship one evening. I was explaining the story where Hezekiah receives the letter from the king of Assyria mocking God and proclaiming that He couldn't save them. Hezekiah takes the letter into the temple, spreads it before the Lord, and tells Him to take action to avenge His name. I asked, "What do you think the Lord will do next to the Assyrians?"
Abigail pipes up, "I think He'll put the smack-down on 'em."

First, this may be a new theological term for the Lord's wrath.

Secondly, who's been letting her watch WWF?

Have a great day!

1 comments:

Tully Family said...

A kitten?!?! Oh, Patricia is going to be so jealous! We enjoy all the pics!