BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Thursday, November 12, 2009

Last Post Coming...

...but first, a funny from Jackson.
This evening I was giving him his bath, and he was in a really good mood. He exclaimed, "What a dinner, what a bath, what a massage!"

What??

I said, "What did you just say?"

He said, "You know, Mommy, from that book...My Lucky Day."

A-ha. Mystery solved. The pig in the book outwits a fox into giving him a bath, a dinner, and a massage, convincing the fox that all these things will make him tastier to eat. Adah and Abigail have been reading the book to him this week. :)

Also a funny from Jackson last week at church: He was drawing a picture for someone in the congregation, and he was putting his name on the picture. He leaned over and whispered, "Mommy, Mommy! Do you know how to spell 'Houseworth?' " I was confident that I did. :)

(And that's when I realized that I did it again. When Shiloh's portfolio evaluator came in Florida to evaluate her for kindergarten, the only thing she didn't know was how to spell her last name. I never thought to teach her since she didn't have to put it on her papers! :) I remembered to teach all the others in kindergarten, but I hadn't so far with Jackson. We got right on that. :) )

0 comments: