I was doing the dishes this evening and listening to Adah and Abigail chatter in the living room. There was a wedding going on with their paper dolls. I heard the pronouncement that they were husband and wife, they kissed, and then Adah suddenly said, "And then she fainted!"
I said, "She fainted?"
"Yes, ma'am. She really wanted to marry him, but she didn't like the kissing part." :)
Adah is not a fan of kissing, which is just fine with us. :) Almost two years home, and she still doesn't like us to kiss her on her lips. She will put up with it, but it's not her favorite thing. She cracks me up.
Monday, November 16, 2009
A Wedding
Posted by Casey at 4:13 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comments:
That is so cute. There is a grocery store here that is currently giving away little characters from "Snow White," if you spend a certain amount of money. So after (finally) getting Snow White, I handed her to Julianna in the back seat. She immediatly took the prince and made him kiss the princess!!!?????
Post a Comment