First fire of the season. Yeah, it's not such a big deal with a gas fireplace, but I have to admit that I like flipping that switch in the morning to take the chill out of the air. I miss the crackling, but I don't miss the mess. Conundrum.
I also had a hilarious video to show you, but I can't get it to rotate, and I don't want you to have to get up and tilt your head to the side. :) All of a sudden one day, our dog discovered that the clock in the dining room makes noise. He didn't like the noise, so he started barking at it and whining. After about 15 minutes, he was done, and he didn't do it again. Was the clock speaking to him? Who knows?
Have a wonderful, blessed Thanksgiving, everyone. I'll write again after the festivities are over - quite possibly before the New Year with the way these postings are going lately. :)
Much Love,
Casey
0 comments:
Post a Comment