The kids are obsessed with super powers lately, probably due to the fact that we watched "The Incredibles" two weekends ago while I did Adah's hair. Abigail was running around before family worship and attempted to leap over two small chairs from the Little Tikes table. She tripped over one and hit the floor along with Shiloh's head.
Her remark came with a little sigh: "I really need to get some more super powers."
That kid cracks me up.
(BTW, they were both fine. No emergency room visits while Daniel is gone, please!!)
Wednesday, April 23, 2008
Super Powers
Posted by Casey at 5:50 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Tell her to just wait until she becomes a mama one day. ALL mamas have super powers!
Just checking in this way, as well as your email, to see if your cellphone is working, Casey. Yes, I know, crazy.
Love to all,
Oma
Post a Comment