BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Saturday, April 05, 2008

Note to the Flu

Dear Flu,
It's not enough that you took out five of my children? It's not enough that you've made me go to the doctor countless times with a $15 co-pay each time PER CHILD? It's not enough that you made me give Shiloh a bath in the middle of the night to bring down her fever? NOW YOU'RE TAKING MY HUSBAND OUT?
That's not cool.
Sincerely,
Casey

2 comments:

dawn said...

Casey, I'm sorry you're sick and am praying for you all, but here's a little something to cheer you up: our co-pay is $40 [yikes]

Tully Family said...

Casey,

I have sat down and tried to read your blog OR actually read it but then had to go "love" on my littles... so even though I have not commented, you all have been in our prayers and conversations around here! :)

SO GLAD to hear that you sold your home & are in the process of moving! You all are amazing- your energy & faithfulness! Phew... I'm tired just reading what you all do!

Heather
ps- make sure you give the children lots of yogurt after antibotics! :) Poor Daniel! We all have colds around here!