BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Saturday, April 12, 2008

Miscellaneous

Here's Adah's new 'do for the coming week (hopefully week and a half!). I did much smaller braids and then added beads and snaps to the ends. Now she makes great sounds when she snaps her head around! :) I thought the pattern turned out pretty cool, which is why I took a picture of the top; I was trying to do triangles throughout. I REALLY have to get faster at braiding, though. This style took me 3 1/2 hours from start to finish!


This is my Cora reading to Nathaniel. She is such a sweetheart and really tries to include him in whatever they're doing. Today she took him outside to play with him while I did Adah's hair.
THIS face really melts my heart. She can exasperate me more than any of the other children because she goes off into "Cora-land" with no warning and she can be a real nudge to Shiloh. On the other hand (and it seems contradictory), she is also the sweetest. She is the most empathetic, the most trusting, and the most forgiving. She has a growing love for the Lord and a burden to pray for those who need it. I am so thankful to be her Mommy!

I'm off to get on the treadmill while Daniel cleans the garage out. We're preparing to move next Friday! YEA! (well, not the preparing to move part - just the moving part)

Love,
Casey
p.s. Babs - when your treadmill started going on the blink, did it run slower on the sides than in the middle? If I don't stay in the very middle, I can get tripped up. Obviously, that's not the best thing when running on a treadmill that backs up to a wall. :) (Don't worry - I have a safety belt!)

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

No. It was the belt that had become worn out and had come apart. Charles replaced the belt and it runs well. It is probably 9 or 10 years old now but the mechanics of it are sound. It is a proform from Sears.
Adah's hair is beautiful! I bet she loves to hear her beads clicking!
Good luck with the move!
Love, Babs