BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Tuesday, April 08, 2008

Big Brown Eyes

Adah said to me this evening, "Why you not bring Josiane home to us, too?"

I'm thankful that I had a VERY good explanation that Josiane already has a family who loves her and is waiting on her to come to THEIR home, or else those big brown eyes would have done me in. :)

I think she has started the grieving process for her first home and her friends, and although it is painful to watch, it is a good step toward truly bonding and attaching. I pray for wisdom and guidance to help her through this process.

Off to bed now-
Casey

p.s. Dear Flu,
It was not you who afflicted my husband, but your annoying offspring, the massive ear infection. Tell him to back off! Don't you know we are moving next week?
Thanks for your help-
Casey

1 comments:

ange said...

Oh that is so sweet of Adah! Praying the flu/ear infection/bug passes and doesn't come back and you get the move done without stress!
ange