I'm sorry if any of you have tried to comment! A friend let me know that she could access the blog but could not comment. I have no idea how to fix it, since my post options include allowing comments. This blog is behaving like a cantankerous 3 year-old. I would put it in time-out except that it's been in time-out since April.
If any of you have words of wisdom for me, please share. Only do it on Facebook or through email, since apparently you can't do it on the blog. :)
Thursday, August 11, 2011
Comments
Posted by Casey at 4:03 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Help! I can't comment. ;-O
Yes, I know. There's something seriously wrong with your mother.
Actually, the problem could be that your friend is trying to comment via an option other than "anonymous." If I click on another method, it blocks me. Perhaps it's as simple as that.
Love to all from Oma (the snotty one from the previous comment)
Hi again Casey! I was trying to get back in touch and my email to you bounced. Please may I have your and Daniel's latest email address? Thanks! Jonathan & Caragh Moore [jdm and then at and then cantab and then dot net]
Caragh, I just saw your message this evening, and I wrote to you by email. I'm so glad to hear from you!!!
Post a Comment