BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Monday, December 21, 2009

More Snow Fun

Meet our Mountain Man. In a normal weekday, he is analyst extraordinaire. When it snows, he is transformed into a snow beast. Apparently the snow got the better of him on this particular sled run. He and the kids had a fabulous time today while I stayed home in my jammies and updated the blog. :) I may or may not have consumed several cookies with hot chocolate, but there is no evidence. The following videos better capture what a truly great sledding hill there is in our neighborhood. It's an eyesore the rest of the year because there are no trees in the common area, but when there is a snow like this, it's all worth it for the sled runs. We made one of the runs early Saturday morning, and then the person who actually owns the house at the top of the hill made several more so the kids could race. He even went to the store to buy more sleds so that everyone would have one! :)






Yes, that is my husband just about taking the legs off of our ten year-old. But folks, SHE DID NOT LET GO OF THE CAMERA. Now that's impressive.


All in all, I'd say the kids enjoyed their first day of Christmas break!

2 comments:

Chapter Two said...

Hi Casey!
Thanks for your comment on my blog. I'd lost touch with you, and it's nice to check in again!

I'll try to note the exact names of the two shampoos/conditioners I now use (they're working great). I also now use oils to massage into scalps. One thing worth noting about breakage around the scalp and above the ears...this often happens from wearing pony tails or pulling the hair to tight in cornrows or ponytails. My Lil'Miss is still recovering along her forehead and around her ears with the fuzzies of short hair but it's getting better. I've read that the hair loss can be permanent if it is pulled too tight too much. But really, I know her hair got longer there and is now shorter. Maybe it's just genetics.

More later!

Happy New Year!

Tully Family said...

Oh, how the children MISS SNOW! They loved the videos!