I forgot to post these WONDERFUL pictures my friend Jamie took when she came to visit. She has a super high-tech camera, and even I, the camera dummy, can tell the difference between her pictures and mine. Hers truly show how beautiful my children really are. I will have her come to our kids' weddings to photograph them. :) She had a bazillion more pictures, but for some reason they wouldn't download. She had to go, so she'll email the rest to me. Right, Jamie? :) Cora pictures were included on the bunch that didn't download, as well as pictures around the Christmas tree. The kids were doing Christmas crafts when she was taking these pictures.
The following picture is taken from my camera (obviously). This is Cora's strange cat, Cuddles, who likes sitting like this while Cora rubs her belly. Maybe she thinks she's a dog?
Here are Abigail and Adah showing off their colonial era projects. They quilted little pillows all by themselves. They did a great job! 

And lastly: I have never mentioned a giveaway on my blog before, but this is an exception. I follow BooMama's blog occasionally because: 1) she is Southern, 2) she loves college football, 3) she loves butter, and 4) she is crazy funny. She is hosting a giveaway for an awesome computer that would look really nice in our bedroom. Oops! Did I say our bedroom? I meant our SCHOOL ROOM. :) You know I'm just kidding...it really would be awesome for the schoolroom because it's a touchscreen. So go to her blog and sign up to win! (I have signed up everywhere I can to win.) www.boomama.net/hp-touchsmart-600-giveaway/
Love,
Casey
1 comments:
I wish I had seen this post earlier- we could use one of those things for our bedroom... I mean schoolrooms too! ;)
What kind of camera does she own? We are researching cameras- I'd like a higher tech one.
Post a Comment