BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Quick Post

We're heading to Monticello this morning for a home educator's day, so I have a few minutes to post. First of all, Daniel is safe in Afghanistan, and the countdown now begins for him to come home. :) Hi, honey!

Secondly, I'll post pictures (soon? I hope?) of our trip to see friends in Alabama after we dropped off Daniel. We are some pretty awesome friends who take good care of us. It was good to see them.

Thirdly, here are some funnies from Cora and Abigail.

Cora is a - shall we say - creative speller. She can spell a word three different times in the same paragraph. She informed me one day that she was just a "colonial speller, because colonial people made up their own spellings, too." I think she thinks the title adds more panache to her creative spelling. She's not getting out of learning it, though, even if she is cute.

We were waiting in the church parking lot last Sunday listening to music. The girls looked out the back and noticed a stray cat wandering around. Cora was cooing in delight, and Abigail said, "I would watch it if I were you. It could be venomous." :)

Have a great day, and watch out for venomous cats!

1 comments:

Tully Family said...

No venomous cats here- phew! Oh, and I'm a colonial speller too... computers helps so much! ;)