Sorry...haven't gotten to pictures yet. I went to bed with a whopper of a headache last night. I know, I know...I'm not drinking enough water after I run. I KNOW that and yet I don't do it. I think you call that idiocy.
Anyway, here was an Abigail comment last night: She came to me very proud of herself because she is fighting against biting her nails. She announced, "I made it TWO WHOLE DAYS without biting my nails, Mommy! Two whole days!" As she's walking away, she says, "This is kinda like smoking. It's awfully hard to stop once you start."
I think I have to assume she's not speaking from personal experience on that one.
An additional aside: Boys are MUCH louder than girls. Abigail and Adah talk MORE, but Jackson is much louder than the two of them together. I just noticed this as I was typing this post. If you put a sword in that boy's hand, it's like you've given him leave to increase his volume by several hundred decibels. I must go put lunch on the table now in order to stop the yelling.
Thursday, March 11, 2010
Another Post without Pictures
Posted by Casey at 9:33 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Hah! That was funny!
(Oh, and our boys are LOUD too! It shocks people!!!)
Oh, my, Abigail. What a hoot!!!
And I agree on the volume thing. My first year teaching, I thought I'd have a quiet year...11 kids, 9 of them were boys. I had NO idea that six year old boys could make so much noise. I was such a naive first year teacher.
Post a Comment