Yesterday, Adah and Abigail were playing at some length with their dolls. They set up an elaborate feast for them complete with candles and music. All at once, they decided to go on an extended train trip. They packed their bags and announced their intentions to me. I asked if they wanted me to watch their babies for them while they were gone.
Abigail: "No, thank you. They're both six years old, and they're perfectly able to take care of themselves. You might have to drive them to Kroger, though."
May I just say for the record that I have never left a six year-old alone to go on an extended train trip? Poor babies. :)
Thursday, August 07, 2008
Independent Ladies
Posted by Casey at 10:31 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comments:
Too funny! Just love being home to hear/see these moments! What a blessing for your girls to each other to play with (and your boys have each other too!)- I can't wait till Elizabeth Adah gets older so Patricia and her can play together! :)
Post a Comment