Hey, all! We have successfully completed our first FULL week of school, and I am pleasantly surprised at how well it has gone. We actually got everything done! That's crazy, especially when we had piano lessons, a baby shower, and a meal to take to a new mama. My two big girls are so diligent to move from task to task, and the bickering problem that cropped up during our break has been minimized as they realize that they now have limited time to play with one another. That makes mama VERY happy. :)
Nathaniel was being so cute yesterday morning as I worked with Jackson and he worked on his puzzles. I decided to take a video to show you how well he's doing with words. One of his favorite sentences right now is "Gah-gay did it." (Jackson did it!) I seem to recall that that was one of Adah's first sentences: "Abbygail did it." Huh. Nathaniel does know the word tractor, but he started getting confused when I took the video and kept saying it was a train. Notice the word he uses for train. Cute.
Love,
Casey
Saturday, August 02, 2008
Homeschooling Begins for Nathaniel
Posted by Casey at 4:45 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Just catching up on blogs- Nathaniel is so cute! Way to go, Nathaniel!!!
Atta' A Boy, Nathaniel! Great job, great job!
Post a Comment