We are packed, the van is packed, the fridge is clean, the laundry is done, and all of this was accomplished BEFORE 12:00 a.m. the night before a trip. It's some kind of record, at least in our household. We're now contemplating whether we'll drive straight through to Ft. Bragg or stop in Savannah as planned.
In any case, we covet your prayers for a safe journey. We'll have several days together as a family before Daniel leaves, so we're all looking forward to that.
I plan to take lots of pictures on the trip, and I'll post them upon our return. Thanks for all your emails and comments; it's been wonderful to hear from all of you!
Much Love,
Casey
p.s. Thanks again, Mom - the comment about my grammar is now making me paranoid about my sentence structure when I'm supposed to be blogging from a stream-of-consciousness perspective. You're quenching my creative processes!!
Tuesday, January 17, 2006
A New Houseworth Record
Posted by Casey at 8:45 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment