Hello everyone-
The Houseworth contingent (Mama plus kids) is now in Tennessee visiting with Oma and Opa. It's COLD here! :) Daniel's plane arrived safely in the big sandbox, after an unexpected layover in Germany partially due to the European Union rules about "quiet zones" with no takeoffs after 10:00 p.m. I don't know why I find that funny, but I do. We're enjoying some down time, although I am trying to do some bare bones schooling while we're here.
Our last few days as a family were much busier than we wanted them to be, and in hindsight, we should not have tried to do househunting while we were there. It made for unhappy children who would rather have been playing with Daddy. (Well, it's not like the weather cooperated with that, since it was cold and rainy almost the whole time.) Part of our frustration came from finding the perfect house, only to realize that our timing was all off - there is no way we can get that house because of when we would be moving.
OH!!! How silly of me not to say up front that Daniel got the job he applied for in North Carolina!!! I had complete confidence in him, but he started to become negative after he didn't hear for awhile. Still, he found out within a week and a half, which I thought was pretty good. It's nice to know the outcome before he left, so that we know how to prepare before he comes home. We'll be moving shortly after he returns. It's exciting to think of new beginnings. We must really like beginnings, since we've had so many of them! :)
I have much more to write, but I need to get the children up from their naps. It's actually warm enough today for me to brave going outside with them, so we'll be heading out for some fresh air.
I hope you all are well!
Love,
Casey
p.s. no pictures until I return from Tennessee!
Friday, January 27, 2006
Houseworth family minus one
Posted by Casey at 12:31 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comments:
Casey,
I'm glad to hear you all are doing well. Please tell Shiloh "happy birthday" from the Tullys-she has a small gift and birthday card awaiting her return home. We will keep you move in our prayers! I can't wait till we are in Atlanta so we can visit. When do you head back to FL? I'll call you then-we are praying for all of you!!!
Heather Tully
Post a Comment