BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Friday, January 13, 2006

Hello Family and Friends!
Well, we still don't know how a telephone works, but hey...we have a blog! :) We thought this would be a good way to periodically update everyone with pictures and anecdotes about our crazy, chaotic lives. Since we've moved so much in our ten+ years of marriage, we've left so many friends behind all over the world, and we would love to keep in touch with all of you. Please feel free to write in with comments and notes. There will be no thought-provoking, profound dissertations on life and theology (unless Daniel gets ahold of the blog), but it will be fun and (hopefully) filled with pictures.
Much Love,
Casey and Daniel

2 comments:

Casey said...

I heartily reject this correction of my grammar skills. For all those who read this comment...I KNOW that "ahold" is not one word -I was just using slang! Geez louise.

DonP said...

Ha,ha,ha... Now I know the comments are a must in this blog! Oh,and I would also like to point out that English is my second of three languages I speak. So, I am also excused.
Mary :-)