BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Tuesday, April 23, 2013

Soccer



 
Shiloh's team this spring season!  She's having a great time playing in her favorite position again, as a forward.  She wasn't quite "on" at the last game, and Daniel got to the bottom of it afterward.  Shiloh confessed, "It seems like I'm the only one getting hurt in the games!" :)  She has been laid flat a couple of times because she plays so hard and puts her body on the line.  She was a little tired of it and had to decide if she wanted to play as hard as she had been.  From the way she's been working out this week, I would say yes.  I worked out with her today, and I have my feet up now - not too sure I'll be able to walk tomorrow. :)  The other kids have a fantastic team this spring, and they're undefeated so far.  Because of competing schedules, I've only gotten to see them play two times (hence the lack of pictures for their team) but we're hoping this season they'll get to play for the championship again and win it this time. :)
 







 

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Love all the Houseworth footballers! Yay from Opa and Oma.