BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Sunday, April 28, 2013

Random Goodness

 
 Cora and Shiloh like to design hair creations for Adah.  This is one of Shiloh's recent creations for Adah - isn't it cool looking??  Her headband adds just the right touch. :)
 Here's our handsome boy without his two front teeth!! How cute is he?
 He's humoring me in this picture because it was about the 15th picture I took and he really wanted to get back to his legos. :)
 When Shiloh's friend Caroline was visiting, I took everybody to Preddy Creek Trail on a beautiful spring day.  It was definitely not long enough for my nature lovers!

Shiloh took these pictures of a recent sunset over the top of our neighbor's house.  It was gorgeous!




1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Can never get enough of seeing pictures, and hearing about the exploits, of our dear kiddos! Opa and I love all of you VERY much.