Abigail: "Mommy! I've always wanted to know what I looked like cross-eyed, so I took a picture of myself to see! Look!"
I'm so proud.
Here is Adah dressed up like a medieval princess. She bought those tiaras with leftover money on a gift card. Hand-me-down medieval princess dress - check. Sparkly tiaras that leave glitter everywhere - check. HOURS of dress-up fun with Abigail - check. Life is fun as an 8 year-old girl!

Here is our firstborn baby all grown up (sob). She went out with Daddy for Mexican food before her family birthday celebration that night. She LOVES Mexican. Daddy also took her out today to spend her gift card at Target where she shared a Starbucks mocha frappucino - also her favorite. She was one happy girl. She sensibly bought...clothes. :)

She wanted me to take a picture of her hair. :) She asked for this style, and I hesitantly agreed to do it. She is known for being...um...exacting, if the job is not done as she envisions. :)


Going out with Daddy!

My beautiful girl...

Shiloh doesn't care for birthday cake, so she requested an apple pie again. Cora suggested the horse cutouts for the top - can you tell they're horses? :)
1 comments:
Hello to all of you! Oh, I loved this post! Taking photos of yourself doesn't always turn out right though. I can attest to a few big nose poses! X) I'm sure the time with Dad was delightful. It's been such a while since I saw your blog, I forgot it was here. Will check in more often! Adah and Shiloh are so different- growing in grace and beauty.
Post a Comment