BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Thursday, December 23, 2010

Testing

Before I bring this sad little blog fully back to consciousness, I thought I'd wake it up gently with a little message to say "Merry Christmas" to anyone who might still be checking in to see if there's anything new with the Houseworths. (Hi, Mom!)

We are on Christmas Break, which means I will have time to catch up with other parts of life that fall by the wayside during schooling. Of course, that catching up will have to wait until after Christmas. :)

Talk to you soon, everybody!
Love,
Casey

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm here! (I've had you sitting in my Google reader, just waiting and waiting for you to come up for air!) xoxo

Oma said...

Imagine my amazement when I checked the blog and saw the festive background and the new photo, and that the entry I'd memorized had been replaced with an updated message. Truly it is a Christmas miracle.
Weeping tears of joy,
Oma
;-D

Molly said...

wooohooo!!! Merry Christmas Houseworths! :D

Casey said...

Very funny, Mom. Very funny. You are SOOO dramatic. This is where Abigail gets it. :)

Tully Family said...

Merry Christmas! You all are in my bloglines... waiting ever so patiently for a post.