BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Monday, December 27, 2010

Commercial Break

Because we need a little break as we attempt to cram five months' worth of photos and commentary onto the blog in one day, I will leave you with a little story before I go feed those children some lunch.

One day while I was pulling into a parking spot, Jackson started yelling because he thought it was a handicapped spot: "Mommy, not that one! Not that one! Not the one for the people who need to go to the bathroom!"

All this time he thought the handicapped sign was someone SITTING ON A TOILET! And that they put those spaces near the entrances so that people could get there in a hurry!!

Wow. What do you say to that???

1 comments:

Tully Family said...

That was TOO FUNNY!!! I just love it when we realize what our littles are truly thinking!