BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Friday, July 23, 2010

Photo Post - Summer

Trying to get caught up before we start our "school year." :) I also haven't downloaded the pictures that we took when we went away for a weekend sans kids. (YES! WITHOUT CHILDREN! JUST ADULTS! :) It was absolutely lovely to reconnect with my hubby and...to go running with him. Weird, I know. But we haven't gone running together in forever, and it's just awesome to see him be able to get out there and enjoy a run. We're planning on doing a 10K together in October. (Seriously - who is this man, and where did my husband go?)

So...here are Fourth of July pictures from the Stanardsville parade. The kids are still eating candy from it.













I think this is the crazy lady who rode her riding lawnmower like a drunk person last year. She was having a grand time in the bucket loader pelting people with candy.

Preparing for Daddy's return!!


We ended up meeting him at the Charlottesville airport where he had to return his rental car. He flew from Afghanistan to Kuwait to Ireland to Atlanta, took a bus from Atlanta to Ft. Benning, rented a car and started driving home. He was going to try to make it straight through, but the Lord mercifully stopped him by giving him two flat tires on the rental. :) That slowed him down a bit.






The new addition in the family - Willow. She is much cuter now having filled out a bit, and her personality is awesome! She loves to snuggle, purr, and play. Her fur is very unusual - she's developing white stripes along her back and tail and gray stripes on her side. Weird!

Cora loves her new kitten. :)

Thankfully, Calvin and Willow get along really well. Roscoe doesn't like her yet because she's a spitfire who's whacked him across the nose a couple of times.

Recognize this shirt, Corey? My son also looks devastatingly handsome in it. :) Thanks for the clothes!!! (He decided against the pocket handkerchief - he wasn't sure what it was.)



1 comments:

Anonymous said...

OOOO! What a BON GASON that Nathaniel is!!

(You do have the funniest looking dog in the universe though.. cracks me up EVERY time I see him. Don't tell him; I don't want to crush his ego.)

Sooo good to see Daniel home! I plan to pop over sometime with the box of books I have in my trunk (as an excuse) so I can meet him before I move.

xoxo