Here is a garden update for Oma, who helped in planting our little garden. This is the overview shot.
Side view. Shiloh was quite thorough with her photography.

Back view. :)

Tomato plants!

Pepper plants!

Marigolds for color and to keep pests away.

Anyone know what these are? I just liked them.

Our cucumber plants have grown so tall that they're bending into their vine shape now. Pretty soon we'll have flowers.

And, oh my word, aren't these adorable? They are lettuce plants, which we got a little later than the others. A friend at church told me to go ahead and try them from seed even though it was late in the year. They're my favorites. I know I need to thin them out, but I can't. They're just too cute. Perhaps I'm not cut out for this gardening thing?

I can't wait to pick some of this produce! Our herbs are also doing very well, except for the cilantro. I don't think it's recovered from the shock of being transplanted. Poor thing.
0 comments:
Post a Comment