From Jackson:
He was studying his legs the other day really intently. Then he says with satisfaction, "I see black hairs. Yep, (insert sigh), I'm becomin' a man." (For the record, there are no black hairs. I think it was just dirt.)
Abigail's political observations:
She was studying the cover of last month's "The Atlantic" magazine that Daniel gets. The cover featured an article with the title, "Fat Nation," and there was a picture of an overweight Statue of Liberty. She offered this observation: "I know why it says 'Fat Nation!' It's because Obama is president, and he thinks the government should take care of everyone so no one has to do anything for themselves, and they get lazy and fat."
WHAT?! I don't think we've ever offered that opinion directly, and I know we've never made any connection between Obama's presidency and obesity in the nation. :) Somehow she has created a link in her mind. And statements like this always make me wonder, "What in the world is she thinking about in her head now? And how will it come out later?"
**My apologies to those crunchy, liberal, Democrat friends of mine who might disagree with Abigail's political views. Take it up with her. (But I wouldn't mess with her if I were you. She could take you down.)
Tuesday, May 18, 2010
Funnies
Posted by Casey at 7:10 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment