BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Tuesday, December 16, 2008

What?

Our former pastor from North Carolina has pneumonia. This is what we overheard last night during family worship when Abigail was praying:


"Dear Lowd, we pray for Pastor Webb in North Carolina who has rabies."


*stifled giggles from the older girls before Daniel and I burst out laughing*


Apparently Pastor Webb has bigger problems than just pneumonia, poor guy.

(This picture doesn't have anything to do with anything, but it's one of my favorites of Abigail. I believe it perfectly captures her wonderful, yet quirky, personality. :) )

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey Casey! Brittany (Anderson) Norris here...I tried your old email address, but that was a no-go, so I'm hunting you down here. Could we have your mailing address? I'd love to send you guys our Christmas letter and card. Just fire it off to: brittany.norris-at-att.net. Can't wait to catch up! P.S. You have a gorgeous family!