BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Tuesday, December 23, 2008

And one more thing...

...may I just say that it was 14 degrees when I got up this morning?

FOUR.TEEN.

Wah.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

It is 12 here. But, it is snowing. We got over 6 inches of snow while we slept and it is still coming down. The cold front that brought this storm will certainly make the temperature drop to well below freezing by Christmas Eve.

It started snowing on October 23... I fear we are in for a long, long winter.

I have kept the previous entry new so I could show David and Beverly. Right now they are playing quietly in their room -- a new, very new, skill that I would like the to practice.

Tully Family said...

It is colder here w/ promise of snow... so, no complaining. :)

Anonymous said...

That's nothing, it was 7 here and high on 18 today. not good for desert children

Casey said...

This just goes to show you that as we ...ahem...grow older, our obsession with weather grows. Right, Mom? :)
Hang in there, Julie and Heather. I have no idea why anyone lives north of the Mason-Dixon line. I'm too close to it as it is! :)
Hanneke - I have no words. May the force be with you as you withstand the current circumstances. You shall prevail!
Love,
Casey