Ha! That title was just a joke. :) I am working on it, though, people. I got up with Daniel this morning in order to work on organizing my pictures even though I'm technically on vacation. That's some serious dedication. :)
So here are a few photos from Cora's and Adah's birthday. So far they think it's cool that they get to share a birthday party. That might change in future years. :) The first few photos are the fancy ones when they got to go out to dinner with Daddy. They loved using my scarves to look ladylike. Can I just say that my girls are stunning? I really couldn't stop taking pictures of them, as you can see. But more importantly...they are my most tender-hearted girls toward their younger siblings. Adah has a soft spot for Jackson, and Cora has a soft spot for Nathaniel. She likes to put his lotion on after bathtime and get him in his PJs (I do NOT take advantage of this fact, trust me. :) ). Adah likes it when Jackson snuggles with her in her bed, and she likes to read to him. How cute!
I'm off to make some pancakes and get ready for a big day of baking!
Love,
Casey
Random pic of Nathaniel - he was just looking cute.
Shiloh made the birthday hats AND decorated the dining room. She's pretty handy! :)

Cora stuck with the butterfly theme again this year, but I put two butterflies on it this time. Way to change things up, Mommy. :)
Adah requested a coconut cake, which had a Cool Whip/coconut frosting. I could not work my decorating magic on that surface, so she had to make do with "Happy Birthday" letters. The cake made up for it. It was a major hit. For a girl who likes sweets, a cake filled with a mixture of cream of coconut and sweetened condensed milk was perfect. It got sweeter as it sat in the fridge over the next few days because the mixture completely soaked into the cake. She has already asked for it again next year. We had another family over for the cake and ice cream (for fun and to get rid of some of the cake!). 

Next up: Thanksgiving photos! Right before Christmas! We're moving at lightning speed now!
0 comments:
Post a Comment