BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Thursday, March 27, 2008

Ahhhh...spring




I love spring! And I love that these kids can get outside every extra minute of the day. They are enjoying themselves immensely. I got some one-on-two time last night when Shiloh and Nathaniel and I stayed home from Bible study, and it was nice to be able to spend that time together (it was quiet, too!).
We're mostly recovered from the whatever-it-was here. I called the urgent care clinic, and we did NOT have strep. I don't know what we HAD, but it wasn't strep. So the others don't have to go on antibiotics, but it bothers me that three of the girls were on antibiotics for something they didn't have. I won't do that again.
We're off on a house-hunting trip this weekend to Charlottesville. We have a VERY exciting and beautiful possibility, so we're looking forward to seeing what the Lord has in store. Please pray for us and for the timing of everything, because it would be wonderful to do a door-to-door move. We're trying to find a place to start renting May 1st, and that looks like a possibility.
Love,
Casey
p.s. And on a very sad, and rather pathetic note, please tell me that you/someone you know has done this...
Daniel asked me where the mail was yesterday evening and I drew a blank. I distinctly remember GOING to the mailbox, but I have no recollection of whether anything was there or where I PUT it if I brought it back to the house. That's sad. That's really sad. And the mail still hasn't been found.

0 comments: