BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Thursday, March 16, 2006

Update on stomach flu

Now Abigail has it. She started throwing up last night. She handles it pretty well except that she starts yelling in the middle of throwing up, "I wanna brush my teeth! I wanna brush my teeth!" I don't blame her. I want to brush my teeth too and I'm not even the one who's throwing up. Good thing I'm not a sympathetic vomiter. She doesn't have a fever, which is a relief after Jackson. She's resting in my bed right now in between spells. She's asking for some of "Jackson's juice" - pedialyte - so we'll have to go out and get some. Oh, I really hope the other two don't get this. :)

1 comments:

Tully Family said...

Abigail,
We are praying for you! We are also praying that your sisters do not get sick! Get better soon!

Love,
The Tullys