I have my semiannual cold which makes me lose my voice. My mom thinks it might be an allergy reaction. I have no idea what it is, but it's annoying. I try to see the positive side: it makes the kids talk softer because they have to hear what I'm whispering to them. It's still annoying, though.
Here was Abigail's prayer at worship tonight:
"Dear God, please please help Mommy to not talk at all so her broken voice can be fixed. Thank you."
I liked the "please help Mommy to not talk at all" part. I think that was the most heartfelt part.
Tuesday, March 07, 2006
A heartfelt prayer
Posted by Casey at 5:44 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comments:
Casey,
We will be praying for healing for you. (And also to control your talkative tendency!) We have also been very sick w/ colds that will not go away-very annoying when you are trying to care for a newborn!
- Heather
Post a Comment