Well, I have no pictures to share today, but I do have an interesting tip brought to you by the one and only Abigail. When I was drying her off after her bath this evening, she looked up from under the towel and said, apropos of nothing, "Mommy, purple bears are NOT kind."
There you have it.
I tried to question her further, but apparently that was the limit of her knowledge. I guess she just felt that she had to share it with me.
I hope we've all learned something today. I'm not sure what we've learned, except that maybe I better keep an eye on Abigail to see what kind of hallucinogenic drugs she's taking. :)
Monday, February 27, 2006
Your tip for the day
Posted by Casey at 5:12 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
Have you been letting her watch too many purple... dinosaur shows?!
No, no, a thousand times NO! :) Barney REALLY irritates me, so he's banned from this household. Nice try, though.
Hahahaha! I had to come back and see your reply! :-)
Abigail is always ready for fieldwork, provided you leave the light on wherever she needs to go. Apparently, the purple bears were in her ROOM last night, and the light was off, so she refused to go in there until Shiloh turned on the light. Daddy told her he'd take care of them when he returned.
Please tell Abigail that we have only known one nice purple Care Bear-the rest of them we will trust to be unkind. How does she feel about purple poodles? If I remember correctly they were a favorite of Shiloh's when we visited last winter.
- Heather
Post a Comment