...and also wonderful. Here is Abigail, who decided to stand in solidarity with her friend Aryanna who is battling kidney cancer. She decided to do this on her own, insisted that she really meant it, and then went through with it on Friday night (Daddy assisted). I was concerned that she would be in tears, but she came down smiling. Here are the things I'm thankful for:
Abigail's heart for her friend - she humbles me tremendously;
Supportive siblings, who, although they hated the idea of her shaving her head, told her the minute she came down how cute she looked;
Aryanna - who has shown such grace and strength for someone so young;
Daniel - who is mighty handy with clippers;
and the Lord, who seems to be moving in my little girl's heart, inspiring her to a compassion and love that is awesome to see.

2 comments:
Opa and I thank God for your mighty heart, dearest Abigail. Can't wait to rub your little head! Love you lots. :-)
That brought me to tears! Thank you, Abigail, for your godly example!
Post a Comment