Daniel finally found his camera the other day and decided to see if there were any pictures on it to download, and behold! There were! He took these during his annual hunting trip to his parents' farm in TN. Each year he brings two of the kids to spend time with his parents, which means they get some one-on-one time with their grandparents. Which also means they get ALL the sweets their little hearts could desire. It takes about two weeks to detox when they come home. The first two pictures were taken on our piece of land, located about a mile and half from his parents'. 

Here are the Bobbsey Twins with Grandpa and Hamma (pronounced Humma, but not spelled that way - don't ask me why. I just married into this family). Although he looks a little stern in this picture, kids and animals LOVE Grandpa. They just had a dog adopt
them, because I think there's some sort of dog underground where word passes around about nice people who are open to more pets. They named him Hooch, and he's living up to his name.

Here are more pictures of the girls on our land. And if you thought that these pictures gave me a heart attack when I saw them, why yes, you would be absolutely right. It's better if I don't know what goes on while they're in TN.

I asked Adah if she was scared to climb that high. She looked at me quizzically. It's not a stupid question, is it? C'mon.

I love these last two pictures of Daniel with his girls. They look so cute, and he looks so...redneck. (His hat says SHOOTERS, by the way, not HOOTERS. In case you were concerned. His daddy gave him that hat, and he loves that MidSouth SHOOTERS hat.)

Night, y'all. I must get my sleep, because we have sickos in the house who might need me during the night. I mean sick people, not weirdos. (okay, never mind, we have those, too)
0 comments:
Post a Comment