BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Saturday, June 26, 2010

All Over Town

Here's a list of our record-breaking errands today for posterity's sake:
1. Ragged Mountain Running Shop (a bust - Shiloh had the gift certificate and they don't have any kids' clothes!)
2. Old Navy (a bust - we were looking for an extra swimsuit for Shiloh)
3. Barnes and Noble
4. Sausser Farms Charlottesville co-op stand (a bust - they already closed)
5. Library
6. Lunch at Taco Bell (we couldn't go on without food, and we already ate the snacks I packed)
7. Dollar Store (favor to Abigail)
8. SPCA (to love on some kittens and dogs - almost came home with a beagle mix - yikes!)
9. Staples (school supplies)
10. Sausser Farms Ruckersville stand (score! basil and squash)

11. HOME!
Now for a rest before making dinner. The kids were such troopers! I'm tired.

1 comments:

Tully Family said...

I should write down where I drag my children on errand day- so many places in this Southern heat. They do pretty good & then sleep wonderfully afterward. Ah.