I forgot to get pictures after the race, of course, because I was too intent on willing myself to win one of the raffle prizes. We all ended up winning prizes! :) These are the pretty "before" pictures. Believe me, the "after" pictures would have been scary. It was HOT that day, and the race didn't start until 9:00. We were pretty gross. They had plenty of water at the finish, though, and homemade chocolate chip cookies. Shiloh had three, plus three chocolate molded stars, some jello jigglers, and some grapes. AFTER running three miles! I was about to be sick just watching her eat all that stuff. Of course, I did get a Whopper after running the half-marathon, and I also ate a load of peanut M&Ms (note to self: NEVER, NEVER do that again).
If the race organizers post any other photos, I'll put them up here. Right now I'm off to bed because tomorrow could be a very long day...it looks like Jackson might have an ear infection (or maybe just swimmer's ear), and Abigail might have poison ivy (or maybe just a weird rash). I need a live-in doctor to identify these things for me. :)
2 comments:
Wow! Go Shiloh! We're planning on running the 5K at our pool this summer, and I need to start training. Too bad you'all don't live nearby...:P
WOW! I'm very impressed w/ both of you!!!
Post a Comment