BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Visit to Williamsburg

Hello!
How is everyone? We are enjoying some beautiful weather here in VA - cool mornings and sunny, warm afternoons. It's a nice break from the rain!
I'm catching up on photos after I organized the schoolroom/dining room and prepared it for all the new curricula arriving. Here are a few pictures from our trip to Williamsburg at the end of April to meet with friends from Colorado Springs (from a LONG time ago!).
Explanations are underneath.

Adah read and read and read to Lydia and Addie while we were there. Lydia and Addie belong to my friend Brittany, who now has three adorable girls. She knew Daniel and me before Shiloh was even a twinkle in our eyes.

And here is Cora with her third adorable girl, whose name is Margaret. They call her Daisy, though. :) If there are babies to be held, Cora is volunteering for the job.
Here I am with Brittany and Cyndi. Cyndi is the quintessential hostess, and I believe she owns enough china to feed about 60 people. She instantly makes me feel at home.
Cyndi and Lanning!!! These are two people that God used in a mighty way to help us during the struggling days of our early marriage. They are AWESOME.
This face has nothing to do with Williamsburg. :) This is the face that I get during school sometimes. Fun, huh? :) I had just taken her hair out of twists, and I wanted to get a picture of her crazy hair. She is giving me the "attitude" look.

Next post is pictures from our visit with Daniel's sister and her crew. We had a full house, and we loved it!


Love, Casey

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Tell Adah I love her twist outs! I put Beverly's hair in twists last Thursday and took them out just prior to church. Decorated her with a pretty headband and she looked oh so stunning for the end of Sunday school program.

And, then she came home and played with her friends, rolled in the grass and ran through the sprinkler. We redid her hair on Monday. She is in braids again. They are more kid friendly.

Mary said...

lol! I get that face from Michelle during school too. I will be taking a picture for future reference, thanks for the idea. :)

I enjoyed looking at all the pictures!