I hatched a plan to get my mom's crazy dancing on video. Oh, yes, Mom, you probably thought I forgot ALL about actually posting this video. You would be wrong. The kids love Oma's crazy dancing, so I told them to ask her to do her crazy dance, and Cora would come from behind to tape it. Here is the result. Enjoy, my friends.
Monday, March 30, 2009
A Blogging Coup
Posted by Casey at 6:53 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Oh, I almost didn't want to watch- I felt so bad for your mother! But then I did. So what does that say? It was funny, though! Grandmothers are the BEST!
Too funny! My mom does things for her grandkids that she never did for us. For instance, she is now the proud owner of a gerbil because my sister said no. My niece gets to go play with it whenever she wants.
I don't think I have ever seen her dance like that before. But, I think all her granddaughters have done her hair and makeup. We have pictures to prove it.
To my growing legion of fans, let it be known that I'm honored to be the featured video for this blog episode. I'm thinking Emmy at this point, perhaps even an Oscar. Surely talent of this magnitude cannot be overlooked at awards time. The sad thing is that it's not my crazy dance; it's actually the way I normally dance. :-)
Oma, go for the Oscar! :)
Julie, the story of the gerbil is WAY TOO FUNNY! What happens to our parents?!?!?!
Post a Comment