BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Monday, June 09, 2008

University of Virginia

We wandered around "The Grounds" when Jamie was here, and I would be perfectly happy to attend a graduation at this beautiful campus. :) We said hello to Mr. Jefferson, and the kids ran around the lawn. I peeked into the pavilion gardens, but I wasn't sure if they were private or not, so I curbed my enthusiasm. (It turns out that even though the residences are private, the gardens are not, so I was a legal peeping Martha. :) ) This is only a very small random sampling of the many photographs Jamie took. The children enjoyed having their very own one-person paparazzi snapping photos all day.


This was Nathaniel the morning of our tour saying, "Let's go already!"





Mr. Jefferson was enjoying some champagne in honor of graduation the weekend before. :)




This is the the "chalk outline" photo. Cora was tired and hot, so she took a little rest in the shade. :)

Shiloh was being introspective...and lovely.



Jackson was all about the silly photos that day (we did a posed one earlier, so he thought he'd ham it up for all of them after that point -*sigh* - boys!).
















2 comments:

Tully Family said...

You got some really great photos! Looks like a fun day. Did you go to your homeschool convention yet?

The Haiti Lady said...

The p[ictures are so cute. My favorite though is all the kids peeking around the columns...SO CUTE!
Love ya,
LeAnne The Haiti Lady