BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Monday, June 02, 2008

Church Picnic

We had a Memorial Day picnic hosted at our elder's house. It was a lovely day - just perfect for barbeque, lemonade, chips, and barefeet, all of which we had. :) I noticed that there are not a whole lot of pictures of Abigail in this post. That would be because she was a blur the whole time. She was chasing people, tackling people, racing people, stopping briefly to collapse, and then she was off and running again. They all slept well. :) Thanks, Jamie, for the pictures. I'm sorry I'm too much of a bum to put them in order.





Jackson losing the ball (see above pics) resulted in this face. :)







And what were the adults doing while all this craziness was happening? Why, sitting and chatting, of course, with some eating thrown in.
Aww. Jamie made us do it. :) Daniel put up with it, as you can see from his face. This week we will have been married 13 years. I'm so grateful to God for him!!

2 comments:

Tully Family said...

Oh, congratulations!!! We celebrate our 9th this year. Fun!

Anonymous said...

Summer (okay, spring, but Memorial Day is the unofficial start of summer), picnics, barefoot kiddos running hither and yon. Life hardly gets any better. Glorious pictures.
Speaking of pictures, I don't see it that Daniel was reluctant to be photographed. He looks quite happy standing next to his "bride."
Mom