BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Friday, May 09, 2008

Abigail Funny

We read a picture book the other day at breakfast where a pig was composing poetry and comparing the moon to a cantaloupe. Abigail piped up, "Oh, I know a cantaloupe. When we read 'Farmer Boy,' Almanzo used to go and hunt canteloupe." Yeah, that would be ANTELOPE, sweetie.

I suppose I can forgive her because we read "Farmer Boy" over a year ago.

What was even FUNNIER was when Cora started laughing and coughing and said, "Mommy, you TOTALLY have to put that on the blog! That's funny!" :) When did she turn into a 13 year-old??

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Cora as an adolescent Valley Girl--quite the image! Great story, great pictures in previous post.
Love to all.

Anonymous said...

I didn't mean to be mysterious. Of course, the anonymous comment is from Oma. ;-)

The Haiti Lady said...

Hehehe....
Love ya,
LeAnne

Tully Family said...

Too funny! Both Abigail & Corah! Enjoy these kind of posts. Those are the kind of moments that I thank the Lord that I can be home to see/hear!