Thursday, January 17, 2013
A Masquerade
I said I wouldn't try to post anything from 2012 because it was too overwhelming, but I couldn't resist when it came to Cora and Adah's birthday party. It was Cora's brainchild...she came up with the theme, the menu, the invitations, the decorations, and the agenda for the party. Adah was the beneficiary of all her planning and her only job was to invite friends. :) The plan was to have a "masquerade" - to dress up (Cora found her dress at Goodwill and added straps), make masks, have a photo shoot, eat some fun food, and do some dancing. Cora just handed me a list for the grocery store. I felt like I needed one of those "Easy" buttons from Staples because this party sure was easy for me!! I thoroughly enjoyed myself watching the girls create their masks for the photo shoot, listening to them giggling downstairs as they posed, and then watching them dance. Special thanks go to Shiloh, who helped me clean up the mountain of glitter left on the floor by giggling girls creating masks. Glitter is evil.
Onward to basketball season pictures (I hope!). Cora had her first game last Saturday - a win and two baskets for my girl!
Posted by Casey at 2:22 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Aw, love these girls! Looking good, Cora, Adah, Abigail, and friends. :-D
And by anonymous, I mean Oma. ;-)
Post a Comment