Greetings from the frozen tundra. :) I can't believe this crazy weather.
Here's a funny from Jackson before we get to the pictures: he was sick this morning (as in, sick in the van right before running errands - blech) and we went into sick mode. He was on the couch with blankets, a bowl, and books. The girls were at his beck and call. After about five more times being sick, he looked and felt better all of a sudden. He never had a fever or anything. However, I didn't want to fall for the "all better" routine and only gave him some crackers for lunch. He had a few crackers for a snack, and then had some chicken noodle soup for dinner. After dinner he said plaintively, "When can I have human food again?" :)
Here are a few pictures from Abigail's birthday. I don't have many because we hosted prayer meeting at our house that night (per her request) and I just overlooked getting pictures. Sorry, Abigail! Notice the crown? Yes, she did wear it out and about on the town the rest of the week, in honor of the "birthday week." Shiloh was about to die of embarrassment, but Abigail considered it perfectly acceptable attire. Abigail requested Daniel's mom's panetone (an Italian Christmas cake) for her birthday, and she had to send it in two halves; hence, the cake is already cut. Yes, Nathaniel is a ham and wants to be in every picture.
Tuesday, February 09, 2010
Hello From Our Igloo
Lastly, we're buying some of these cool bracelets. Maybe you'd like some, too? http://sites.google.com/site/buybraceletsforhaiti/home My friend Corey is running the whole deal. (That would be an online friend - I haven't actually MET her, but I hope she's not a psychopath, because she's staying at my house in April when we run the half-marathon together. :) ).
Stay warm!!!
Posted by Casey at 3:53 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comments:
Happy Birthday, Abigail! LOVE the crown- I have one. Maybe we can each wear ours in September? :) (Oh, we should take a picture b/c the Landis' always wanted me to wear it!)
The snow wall is great- my children are jealous. They have only seen a very pitiful 1/2 inch of snow this year. :(
Post a Comment