Installment Two includes The Summer Haircuts
Jackson decided he wanted a mohawk. We have no idea where he even heard of a mohawk - maybe it's a boy thing? So Daniel decided to shave them both. I thought he would shave them in mohawks, show me, and then shave it down to a buzz. It didn't go according to plan (my plan). Jackson decided he liked it very much, the girls oohed and aahed over them, and the neighbor came over to say how cool their haircuts were. That was it. The mohawks stayed for the rest of the summer.
Thursday, September 17, 2009
Installment Two
Posted by Casey at 5:35 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Casey... I love these photos!
Unlike the last post, I will NOT share this one with the kids. No, no, no. Benjamin has been begging for a mohawk and, so far, I've won that debate. There would be no hope if he saw those pics!
Post a Comment