Casey really wanted to get the portrait posted, and since I'm sitting in front of the computer, I got handed the task. It's hard to believe the children have been home for 4 weeks already, and believe it or not, I've only been to the office twice! This picture was taken a week after they came home. After our last attempt at a family portrait failed just before I went back to Iraq in 2006 (the photographer was terrible, and Jackson had a bit of a meltdown), we weren't sure how this session would go. Thankfully, all the kids did a wonderful job. Although we would have liked Nathaniel to smile, at least he hung in there through three sets of poses.
Guest Blogger - Daniel
P.S. Casey would like to point out that Adah would have looked a lot cuter with the new 'do (see previous post).
Saturday, January 05, 2008
Formal Portrait of the Children
Posted by Casey at 5:35 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
GREAT picture! I can only HOPE (and beg the Lord) that our children's pic latter this month will turn out so good!
This is a great picture! Thanks for sharing. I've been enjoying reading your adventures with adding two new members to your family :)
You guys are funny. We love the pics and miss you all. Berti and Jenny
Post a Comment