Shiloh had her portfolio evaluation on May 2nd, and she has been officially promoted to the second grade!!! Yea! She did a marvelous job, and I think she showed the evaluator every project she's done all year. Mama and the kids are taking a much-needed break this week, and then we'll continue with some light schooling until the move. We celebrated with a dinner out and then Daddy ended up coming home two days later, so this past week has been a wonderful one. Abigail was going around shouting, "Shiloh's in the second grade, Cora's in the first grade, and I'm in preschool!" She thought Shiloh's promotion meant her official promotion, too, which I guess it does.
Love to all!
Monday, May 08, 2006
I Almost Forgot!
Posted by Casey at 4:41 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comments:
Way to go Shiloh! Do you think your mom could come and homeschool all of my gang???
Post a Comment